We were very excited to see the class back yesterday after a lovely holiday. We can’t believe how grown up everyone is looking!
We jumped straight back into our ‘normal’ school routine with today’s learning:
- French – ‘Lotto’ (Bingo using French numbers to 20).
- Scottish Country Dancing – As part of our new topic this term ‘Life in a Scottish Castle’.
- Numeracy – Revision of our known number facts
- Literacy – Writing and reading Trick Words (Hangman, Wordsearch, Spelling Flowers and Magnetic Boards)
- Outdoor Learning – Dominioes, What tricky word am I?, free play and French numbers (star jumps depending on what French number was pulled out the bag). It was VERY windy, so after a while we had to take our outdoor learning inside as everything kept blowing away!
We are very excited about all our learning this term!