The Engage! team, Boroughmuir High school Parent Council would like to extend an invitation to all families with high-school aged pupils :
Calling all Secondary Pupils to ENGAGE with the Future!
What do you want to study, be, do?
Get expert advice from the professionals to help you decide.
• WHEN? 7 March 2017, from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
• WHERE? Best Western Braids Hill Hotel, 134 Braid Road
- Janet Archer, Chief Executive Officer, Creative Scotland
- Kevin Hardwick, Personal Chair in Molecular Genetics,
The University of Edinburgh
- Harris Cains, Business Development Manager, RF Com Ltd
- Issaq Ahmed, Consultant Orthopedic and Trauma Surgeon,
The University of Edinburgh & NHS Lothian
- Sheila Roberston, Principal Procurator Fiscal Depute,
High Court Unit, Crown Office• HOW MUCH? Donation. Tickets available at: Engage Tickets